What can a Retirement Readiness Class do for me?
If there was an option you did not know about or a misunderstanding you had in your
future retirement plans, when would you want to find out about it?
NOW or after it's too late? Change that, come to a retirement readiness class!
Adult Financial Education Classes - Free Retirement Readiness Series
- 3 Different Classes For Singles & Couples age 55 and older -
Many financial rules change in retirement – find out which ones may affect YOU.
Questions? Call 979-820-4281
Mon Oct 19th @11:30am - Empowering Women & Retirement Pitfalls
The A to Z Class on Retirement Planning!
Empowering Women - The Top Six Potential
Pitfalls for Women
(1) Not Understanding the Source of Financial Advice.
(2) Allocating your Assets Appropriately.
(3) Taking Advantage of Stretch IRA Options
(4) Failing to Prepare for Legacy Planning
(5) Considering Options to Fill the Income Gap
(6) Evaluating a Complete Retirement Overview BEFORE Making Any Decisions
TOP 6 THINGS every woman should do AFTER the death of her spouse.
TOP 10 THINGS every woman should do BEFORE the death of her spouse.
Guide to Social Security | Case Studies | Relevant Articles | Fact Sheet
It is easy and fast to Register Online for any of the 3 classes offered.
Just CLICK any green button below to register.
We have daytime and evening classes in our office just 4 minutes from Briarcrest & Hi-6
After you Register you will receive a map and class information via email.
Social Security Maximization & Retirement Pitfalls
What Baby Boomers Need to Know - NOW - to Maximize their Income for a Lifetime!
*The Social Security Admin. cannot do this for you!
This is an educational class. Nothing will be sold or offered at this event.
Not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration.
© 2016 Black Swan Retirement Solutions, LLC
Not set yet
Retirement Test Drive - Class 101
Learn the right questions to ask! Lots of class input as each class designs a new retirement plan on the fly!
Retirement Test Drive - Class 102 coming soon!
This will be a deep dive into Stock Market Risk, Spend Down in Retirement, Managed Money and Income Allocation (not Asset Allocation!)
Mon Oct 10th @6:30pm - Social Security Maximization & Retirement Pitfalls
Mon Nov 7th @6:30pm - Social Security Maximization & Retirement Pitfalls
Text too small or large?
On PC Hold down CTRL key &
scroll your mouse wheel
forward or backward.
7162 Mesco Dr. Bryan TX 77808
Check back often as we may add a new class or dates whenever they are ready.
Signup for our monthly newsletter and also get a once a week retirement planning article.
Got a question? Call 979-820-4281
· The Color of Money - with taxation overview & Rule of 100
· A look a your expenses, medical costs and inflation
· Income streams - to inflate or deflate, that’s the question
· Social Security Maximization - everyone’s concern!
· CD’s, Savings, Pensions & SS, and making your own pension
· Understanding Portfolio RISK - most folks do not understand this!
· Assets Under Management, RMD’s, Delayed RMDs
· How to make a financial decision - this is Job #1!
Handouts: Guide to Social Security | Relevant Articles | 2016 Tax Summary
Mon Sep 26th @6:30p - Retirement Test Drive 101
Mon Oct 24th @6:30p - Retirement Test Drive 101
Mon Nov 16th @11:30am - Retirement Test Drive 101